Preliminary program 2017
- The Easter races Circuit Park Zandvoort on 15 & 16th of April 2017
- The Mittelrheincup at the Nurburgring on June 30th till July 1th 2017
- Truckstar festival in Assen 29 & 30th of July 30 2017
- Finale Races at Circuit Park Zandvoort in October 2017
Facts and figures raceprogram
- The Easter races and finale races are visited in October by +/- 15.000 à 20.000 visitors. It is held aside the Suzuki Swift Cup, Porsche Cup and many other attractive competitions
- The Mittelrheincup with 140.000-160.000 visitors, we are racing in the supporting program of the FIA European Truck Grand Prix.
- Truckstar festival, where 50.000 - 60.000 visitors attend, we organize various truckracing acts
Circuit Zolder in Belgium has around 70.000 - 80.000 visitors, and we race in the supporting program of the FIA truck Grand-Prix.
All racing teams have sponsor but by supporting our association Dutch Truck Racing, all
racing teams will be supported! Cost Display
A truck racing team needs a decent sponsorship budget, something they should regulate themselves. The teams will pay the registration fee for races themselves.
Circuit Costs may vary between € 15.000,- and € 22.000,-
These costs should be paid by the association, therefore we want to achieve a startgrid with 20 or more racetrucks. Only then the participation fee per team will be less.
We are looking for sponsors, who want to support the Dutch Truck Racing association, in order to organize and facilitate these truckraces.
We hope you got a good picture of this wonderful sport.
For questions and further information we will be happy to help.Contact